12 April 2010

Super Quick...

At my prenatal appointment (Tuesday) my doctor had me do a urine test because my legs were swollen and my blood pressure was higher than normal. It turns out that my kidney’s are leaking protein- not good!

So, yesterday I went to the lab to do blood work and pick up a 24 hour urine kit (I have to pee in a jug for 24 hours) so they can run a variety of tests.

Today, I’m on my way to the hospital to turn in the kit and have the baby monitored.

I don’t have the results back, so I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but my doctor told me that at this point, stopping labor would do more harm than good.

I talked to my Aunt (who delivers babies) last night and she gave me the breakdown of my options- of course, depending on my test results and the monitoring of my bean.

My mind is at ease and I’m remaining calm. Hoping for good results!

No comments:

Post a Comment