Today officially starts off William’s second month of life.
During his first month:
- we’ve learned that William gives the best fish kisses
- we’ve gotten 1 1/2 hour intervals of sleep
- gone through 7 bags of diapers and 5 boxes of wipes
- started off wearing preemie clothes- now upgraded to 0-3 month outfits
- gotten pooped, peed, and spit up on more times than I can count
- learned that William’s favorite sleep spot is under my chin
- has formed the cutest bond with his big sister
- but, best of all, we’ve been extremely blessed!
P.S. Look at those perfectly sweet little lips!