My family has mourned the loss of loved ones, and rejoiced in the arrival of new life.Our hearts have been bruised, scarred, broken, and are now in the process of being healed, rebuilt, and glued back together.
I’ve grown to cherish and embrace life and count my blessings more than I ever thought possible.
I’ve learned to live in the little everyday moments because the next isn’t guaranteed.
I’ve learned that life can forever change in a blink of an eye.
I’ve learned to love more and worry (a little) less.
I’m another year older, and just a wee bit wiser.
My heart is full.
Here is a recap of our life in 2010 through photos.
We’ve had a great year. We've loved. A lot.
2011 is just around the corner. I’m excited to see what the New Year will bring us.
Until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here are my 2011 New Year’s Resolutions:
1) Love more.
2) Eat better, exercise more.
3) Learn new painting techniques.
4) Rebuild our savings from the blow it took this year.
5) Pay off credit card debt.
6) Better organize the house to make our out-of-state move smoother.
7) Start a fundraiser. (more on that later)