31 October 2010

Spook-tacular.

Today is Halloween. It’s the time where you can be anything you want to be, anything you can imagine. You can be a mighty dragon or a dainty princess, a fearless superhero or a rockin’ pop star. The sky’s the limit.
Every  year I make Krysta’s costume- at least the bulk of it. So there's no reason why this year would be any different.

We spend days, sometimes weeks brainstorming how Krysta wants her costume to look. I find great joy in creating. It’s an addiction, really. I draw out a sketch for her to see my vision, and then we collaborate and make the necessary changes to get her costume exactly how she wants it.
Over the top? Absolutely. It’s Halloween, the most spook-tacular time of year! We don’t take dressing up lightly, you know.

With that said, here are Krysta’s past Halloween costumes:


 My Aunt made this adorable pumpkin costume. You can say, this is where it all started.

Go Wolfpack!  Howlooo!

We won 1st place in the costume contest!

My Bestie & I did joint costumes -Princess and the Frog- we even decked out the wagon! We both won 1st place with this little number.

the prissiest black cat

prima ballerina

beautiful blue fairy



This years costume? 
I'll give you a hint: One eats carrots, the other eats acorns. Any guesses?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment