26 April 2011

Bunny Chocolate and Ice Pops.

Just a quick Easter note:

The Easter Bunny has come and gone, and all that remains are two little ones with fevers, running noses, coughs, and raspy voices, along with a year’s supply of egg shaped chocolate.


Despite the fact that we were gradually getting sick, we pushed through and gave it all we had in preparing for Easter. We decorated pink cupcakes that nestled in crinkled tulip cups, set out our crotchet lined baskets, and spent hours preparing for our traditional Easter dinner.




cupcakes for The Bunny

By the time four o’clock came around, we were beat. All of us. The remaining Easter Sunday was spent vegging in our jammies, eating ice pops and frozen yogurt, and playing Hi Ho Cheery O.




I  wish I could tell you more about out little Easter happenings, but I have two exhausted babies to nurse back to health!

Have a great week everyone!
Em


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am new to your blog, and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your posts. Your pictures are great as well.

    Looks like you had a great Easter! Hope the kiddos get better soon.

    I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete