09 July 2010

Carrying through the weekend.

Here's a sneak peek of our "photo shoot" yesterday. I have buckets of photos to sort through, so I'll post more of this on Monday.

Today is going to be filled with running errands, painting, sewing, and attempting to make my house look decent, all while spending time with the little ones. Sometimes I wish I had octopus arms, so I can multi-task and get things done eight times faster!

Enjoy your weekend. I hope it's filled with yellow sunshine that makes you melt like butter.

3 comments:

  1. In case you do you can make contact with client service and offer your answer inside the couple of hours.



    My website tedswoodworking review - 16,000 woodworking plans and projects exposed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I found your website by way of Google even аs lߋoking for a comparable subject, уouг site got here up, it
    appears ǥood. I've bookmarked іt in my google bookmarks.

    Hеllo there, simply changed into alert tߋ yߋur blog throuǥh Google, and located tɦat it's tгuly informative.
    I'm goіng tօ be careful for brussels. I will appreciate whеn you continue this in future.
    Maany otheг people ԝill likely be benefited fгom yߋur
    writing. Cheers!

    Feel free tо surf to my web-site :: online dating urban dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favourite
    reason appeared to be at the internet the simplest
    thing to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while
    other people think about worries that they just do not understand about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web page; social anxiety treatment online (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKqUUeVzoLE)

    ReplyDelete