21 January 2013

Staying Organized {FREE PRINTABLES}

The dreary wintery days of January have proven to be bright and inspiring. I've been staying active and getting a lot of work accomplished-- commissions, projects, forming my ideas into a reality. Projects and daunting tasks that I've been putting off for months, have now been brought into action. I love the feeling of living with purpose, to intentionally plan out my days with the mission of bettering my life and those around me. My mantra: MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I'm a sucker for making lists. So, to help keep my head straight, I've made a couple of charts that I want to share with my awesome readers, free for download. Thank you for your interest in my family and our journey through this crazy military life.

Daily Tracker:




Project Tracker:

 Enjoy!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment