31 March 2011

In the studio.

It’s no secret that I love painting almost as much as I love Girl Scout cookies.

Over the last few months, I’ve been madly painting away in my home art studio. And I couldn’t love it more.

In fact, I’ve been in my studio so much that I may or may not be classified as a hermit. But I’ll never admit it.

Over the years, my eyes have opened so much as an artist. Even within this year itself, my obsession for portraiture has grown leaps and bounds. I’ve harvested my passion children and bridal portraits to the point where I have skin-tone palettes coming out of my ears! I get an internal high when I capture such a precious once-in-a-lifetime moment that can be cherished for generations.

Here are just a few pieces that I’ve been working on:




My past works are now available for purchase (recession prices!) on Etsy and have hit the Etsy Treasuries.

I’m so honored and am in good company with other great artist and crafters!

Check the treasuries out if you get a chance:

::Bathing Beauties::
South Padre for Spring Break!!!
Spring Break

::The Last Great Race::

Iditarod 2011

::Ms. Attitude::
Pink Flamingos

::By the Window::
I’m awake now

::Drop of Golden Sun::
Portrait of a Lady

::Nostalgia::
Beautiful Faces

::Custom Commission Portrait::
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

::Drifting::
I need a vacation near the ocean

::Patience::
Mystical Ocean

::Custom Commission Portrait::
Babies!

::Soaking Up the Sun::
Winter Escape

In the meantime, I’m having a Mother’s Day promotion! Space is VERY limited --like possibly 3 slots left, depending on your deadline.

If you’re interested, just contact me and we can start the steps in creating a piece of art that will be treasured for years to come!

I’m now off to work on another art commission while sipping a cup of hot tea! Yippee!

PS If you order through Etsy, let me know ahead of time so that I can give you a LOWER price!

this promotion is NOT limited to military

2 comments: