Welcome to the very first “Pass the Salt” Sunday Link Up! If you’d like to swap recipes, come on and join in.
The Rules, because there are always rules:
1. Share a recipe (anything goes)
2. Add our “Pass the Salt” button in your recipe post
Now let’s wipe down our stove top, dust off the caps of your spice rack, strap on your apron, and lets cook something together!
Recipe: Breakfast Tacos
What you’ll need:
- fajita-sized flour shells
- 2 large baking potatoes (or a small bag of red potatoes)
- ½ large yellow onion
- 1 ½ reduced fat sausage log
- 2 cups of Egg Beaters (or 6-8 eggs)
- chili powder
- red hot (optional)
- cheese and sour cream
- Dice onion and heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium-high.
- Dice and peel potatoes, add to onion. (optional, add hot sauce for taste) Cook until done.
- Add sausage and brown it.
- In a separate pan scramble eggs, add to potatoes.
- Add cumin and chili powder (couple tablespoons of each)
- Stir Well.
- Add toppings as desired and serve!
Don't forget to grab our button and link up!