Welcome “Pass the Salt” Sunday Link Up! If you’d like to swap recipes, come on and join in.
The Rules, because there are always rules:
1. Share a recipe (anything goes)
2. Add our “Pass the Salt” button in your recipe post
Now let’s wipe down our stove top, dust off the caps of your spice rack, strap on your apron, and lets cook something together!
Your Shopping List:
3 large skinless chicken breast
½ pounds of de-tailed shrimp
1 fresh broccoli head
Chinese Baby Corn
Asian Ginger Dressing
Angel Hair Pasta
How to Prepare:
- Cut chicken into small square pieces and cook in a pan. Use Asian Ginger Dressing instead of olive oil.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, baby corn, red onion (cut), asparagus (cut), ½ cup of Asian Ginger Dressing, and a splash of soy sauce. Cook.
- In a separate pot, boil noodles along with the broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- When all is cooked, dish out your plate- add unsalted peanuts, sesame seeds, and soy sauce to taste