23 January 2011

a gift for YOU! and a good cause.

Just a quick note to all of my loyal readers:

You guys are awesome! Throughout this year (if you're on Tumblr, throughout the past several years), you've been so supportive and so positive throughout my move to Alaska, my pregnancy, and my everyday life.

I want to give a little something to you guys to show my appreciation for being such loyal readers! I'm giving everyone, yes EVERYONE, 25% off anything in my Etsy shop- including custom orders! I'm in the process of adding A LOT more paintings, but take a sec to browse around!

Also, some of you who are on my facebook may have noticed that I'm part of Team Fox. I'm working through the Micheal J. Fox Foundation to help spread awareness and raise money through my art to help with Parkinson's research! 30% of ALL proceeds will go towards the foundation. I'm so stoked about this new chapter of my life. More on this come!

If you have any questions, please message me!

Love,

Em







If you're on myspace, I have a page with even more examples- www.myspace.com/theartofemilyroe 
warning: I haven't logged on in over a year, so if you have any questions, just message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment