Welcome to another edition to Project Pretty.
This week’s project was inspired by Chelsey from The Paper Mama. She created a fantastic FREE printable full of does and toadstools in various sizes, along with a floral bunting banner –perfect for adding a bit of whimsy and spring to your home. This project also went perfectly with our Little Red Riding Hood party.
While Chelsey made really cute terrariums, I decided to transform the three wreaths in my hallway bathroom. If you remember, I made these moss wreaths back in December, so all I had to do was add the printable does and swap out the ribbon.
Basically all you need is a wreath form from any local craft store, a package of moss, and a hot glue gun.
- Begin by hot gluing your moss around the wreath form, little by little until your entire wreath looks like a blanket of moss.
- Cut out your printable (I printed two sheets for three wreaths).
- Hot glue toothpicks to the backside (this with be your “floral pick”)
- Click here for The Paper Mama’s detailed instructions.
- For ribbon, I actually used natural unbleached muslin that I ripped into strips and very loosely tied into floppy knots –this way gives it more of a whimsy, carefree feel.
- Hang and voila!
Happy Spring and Happy Crafting,