26 July 2012

Good News, Bad News

Like Yin and Yang, Ebb and Flow, Peaks and Valleys, Wax and Wane, and all other opposite sayings that walk together hand-in-hand, I have good news, and I have bad news.

pic from our zoo trip. more on that after I sort through the 100's of photos...

Bad News:

I have a virus. Well, my computer has a virus, but it 's giving me an unhealthy dose of frustration, both mentally and emotionally, along with the harsh effects on my pocketbook.

I cried. Hard.

I may have to go dark for awhile until this problem is resolved, or until I have a new laptop...


Good News:

I've been nominated by Circle of Moms to participate in their search to find the Top 25 Military Family Blogs! I took part in this last year and had a great time meeting fellow military wives.

The rules are, you can vote ONCE a DAY until August 16! So if you enjoy my blog, please send me a daily vote by clicking the button below, then click the orange THUMBS-UP button by my name (Writings of an Air Force Wife).

I'd appreciate any and all votes! Please help spread the word.

Tomorrow's Friday, so it can only go up from here. Right?

Have a good one, EM

3 comments:

  1. Let me see if I can help.

    First, what type of antivirus are you using? If it is Norton or McAfee, get rid of it. They take up a considerable amount of space on your computer and slow it down as well.

    Next, go to downloads.com and you will be directed to another site. Look for the FREE program called "Advanced System Care" and snatch it. Run the deep care and see if it helps. It is the BEST program out there that also happens to be exceedingly quick.

    Finally, from that same website, download the FREE version of Avira antivirus and run a full scan.

    If none of the above work, do a System restore. These ought to clear up your lappy.

    By the way, I am running a Blog Fest Aug. 10-12 called the Dog Days of Summer. I'd love to see you there.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your computer is sick...no fun, been there, done that. Love the photo of the children by the mosaic mural...that's pretty! Of course I will vote for you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news and bad news goes hand and hand too often!

    ReplyDelete