31 December 2011

Top 10 Blog Posts of 2011.

Wow, we're drawing an end to 2011; and as I'm reflecting on the past 12 months, all I can say is, "WHAT A YEAR!"

It's bittersweet looking back on all of our happenings-- seeing how much we've changed, how much our lives have changed.

I'm going to kick major ass in 2012. There's so much potential awaiting just around the corner, and it's mine for the taking.

But before I ring in a new year, here is a look back on my Top 10 most popular blog post:

10. Still a Reason to Celebrate
9. A Winter Light Show
8. Castle in the Sky
7. All in Boxes
6. She Danced with Heart
5. New Routines
4. Boom
3. Blizzard Bloghop and a giveaway
2. It's a giveway, and there's something in it for you!
1. A farewell to Alaska

Thank you all so much for reading along, supporting my family, and being great friends. I can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer!

Much Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment