Just like the next girl beside me, I love interior design. I seek to create a functional space that's organized, has clean lines, and is centered around colors that flow well together. I'm constantly drawing out inspiration from Pottery Barn, Ballard Design, Coastal Living, and DIY magazines.
This is my "blogspot".
I bought this desk for Ron with the money I made off of selling my first painting! (It sold for $650- you know, before the economy decided to take a dive head first into the shallow end of the pool. Good times.) We've been wanting an executive style desk for quite some time, so when I came across this one, I jumped at the opportunity to surprise my husband.
- Art Commission (paintings are created on a easel)
- Deck- Ashley Furniture
- Rug- Pottery Barn
- Ugly Chair- Office Depot
- Lamp- Target
- Bookcase- Walmart
- Paintings- Local North Carolina artists
- Ampersand- Pottery Barn
- Vintage Camera- Pottery Barn
- Curtains- sewn by me
- Wooden Oar (above curtains)- Pottery Barn
- Picture Frames- Dollar Store, Spray painted black
- Basket- Micheal's