08 February 2012

Introducing Project Pretty


I'd like to introduce you to, Project Pretty.

The concept of Project Pretty literally came to me over the weekend while working on multiple projects at once. As I was cutting, gluing, sanding, priming --what have you-- I thought, how great would it be to add a solo post dedicated to only my DIY projects and crafts, inspirations and musings, along with how-to tutorials for each project.

My goal is to post one tutorial every Thursday, ranging anywhere from home improvements to hands on crafts for the kids. NO Pressure.

And so today, Project Pretty is born.

I hope to inspire, and in turn, be inspired.

Happy Crafting,

Em

2 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this website needs a
    great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!


    my site :: youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork.

    you have performed a wonderful task in this matter!

    Here is my webpage: pou hack Download

    ReplyDelete