01 January 2014

2014. Here we are.

2014.

This is going to by my year. My year for results.

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

During the next 12 months, I hope to accomplish big things. I'm jumping into this year in full force and with full optimism. My hopes and dreams are huge, but with hard work and planning, I know we can accomplish great things.

Out with the old, in with the new; a new beginning and a clean slate.

Here are a few things on my 2014 Checklist:

Goals towards others:
  • Pause before speaking
  • Show more compassion
  • Patience
  • Learn from others

Goals for self:
  • Amp up fitness
  • Eat fresh
  • Kick off "Love Emmie Designs" with my husband
  • Blog everything (well, almost everything)
  • Finish DIY projects
  • Design, Design, Design
  • Re-Organize 
  • Simplify household
  • Brainstorm a marketing plan
  • Learn from mistakes
  • Don't repeat the past








I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you for your readership, for sticking with my posts, and traveling alongside me year after year. Thank you for supporting my little blog and continuing to read about our experiences. Most of you have become great friends, and I'm so thankful for your relationship.

 My heart is full.

Love,

Emmie



4 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love this and am so excited to see what is to come for you! Design?! Like, blog design?!
    I'm so happy that you've become a great friend of mine as well. ;) Assuming that you're talking to me there. haha! Me and so many other fabulous bloggers. Isn't it amazing how awesome this community can be. Happy new year to you and your family!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre a beautyful girl, got 2 kids of my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans made an Empire that withstood the test of energy.

    You can run your home-based business perfectly should you become cordial for the customers.
    The business degree raises one's social standing: in simple terms, it opens for
    you personally doors that would have otherwise remained closed for your requirements.


    Feel free to surf to my blog; Pozycjonowanie w Poznaniu

    ReplyDelete