05 May 2011

This is for you all, my loyal readers and friends!

I know that I've mentioned on twitter, that I'm going to hold off on blogging for a few days until after our movers arrive to pack up our first shipment. BUT, I have some very exciting news that's too good to not share right away!

I've never had recognition for my blog before, so when I received an email from Circle of Moms telling me that I've been nominated as one of their Top 25 Military Blogs, I was beyond elated.
This is what Cloud 9 feels like!

Let me tell you, I’m so honored to be participating in this and to be among these other amazing military bloggers. I’m defiantly with good company, and steep competition, I might add!

All of these woman –and men- have come from all different branches of the military, all from different walks of life, from all around the world, and yet we’ve all come together to share our like-minded stories --our love for this country, the military, and our families.

This was all made possible by you all, my loyal readers and friends! I truly couldn’t have done it without your continued support for my little blog and family! So a BIG THANK YOU goes out to you and you and you, from the bottom of my heart. I’m extremely humbled and grateful.

If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please cast your vote, ONCE A DAY until May 25, by clicking here to vote.



You don't have to be a blogger or military to vote, it's open to EVERYONE.
So help me spread the word.
Tell your mama, your brother, your third grade best friend... even your 14 year old crush, if you'd like! And while your at it, check out the other great military blogs on Circle of Moms.

Thank you ALL so very much!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment